Thursday, January 10, 2008

Say it's Huge

So. Blogging. How cute. Creative infact. Makes you feel all opinionated, doesn't it.

"I'll leave you to your creative stuff"
"i said 'self' by the way""

"Who wants to do some frottage?"

There's something magical and sacred about the nights we spend in this tiny, green room, 3 laptops whirring away, burgers and general meatiness in the air. This time with cola... the deal was too good.

"Natural birth control" one of the he's says thoughtfully into his wikipediacal screen.

I tell the other he that i like making up words when i blog.

I just learnt that marijuana is birth control. I was then told that it also prevents you from having sex. Such sacred nights we spend in this tiny green room.

There's a song i've never heard before playing on my itunes.

One he jumps onto the chair and glares at the other, "get on with the game"

"I'll leave you alone"says he, and my shoulder is suddenly free.

I wonder how long he'll last before getting scared this time. It seems to be a scary game he's playing.

"I was killed. How nice. This is shit ass scary" the other he says. which is the other he? i know. you can guess if u like.

'Breakaway' by Kelly Clarkson starts playing..... I remember being called Rajasthani at Farewell in the 11th. I'm 18 now, and can buy my ciggs legally. I suddenly feel old and drained if they don't ask me for ID.

I'm talking to her on msn. I miss her, and the chance this winter. I'll make it up alien. 8th was fun, wasn't it?

He starts singing along to 'Goldigger'. I just think he's scared. Maybe i should go hug him.

The other starts singing, "I got weeeeeed"

He's playing F.E.A.R. the other he's wikiing sex and weed i think. My giliker and beckwith's gathering dust. I'm trying to give myself some grounding. Or is it depth? Let me get back to you on that one.

************* a moment frozen***************

No comments: